It looks like President William Jefferson Clinton thinks he can assure his wife the Democrat nomination by getting active on the stump starting in January. He also thinks he can throw some powerful jabs at Donald Trump and maybe knock-out the best candidate for defeating his wife in November before he even gets the GOP nomination. Somehow, I think it is going to work quite differently.
There is nobody better at telling it like it is than Donald Trump. Mr. Trump is a very formidable adversary when it comes to fighting back. With the ammunition of all of the woman that have made very detailed claims of womanizing and even rape over the years against Bill Clinton, there is a lot of information that Donald Trump can pull from. These woman have been savaged by Hillary Clinton as she led the effort to destroy these woman that spoke up against her husband.
While your average millennial may think that we’re talking about Monica Lewinsky, the bigger accusations are by accusers like Juanita Broaddrick. There is little in dispute when it comes to what factually happened with Monica Lewinsky. She was a will, yet naive, participant in Bill’s “indiscretions.” Woman like Juanita Broaddrick were UNwilling participants. Some were willing participants in earlier years who were later threatened to keep quiet. A couple on the second list below were happy participants, and spoke little afterwards of this.
The 1992 Clinton campaign was brutal to these women. Hillary was said to run the “war room” against these “bimbo eruptions” as they were tagged at the time. She stood by her man, despite the famous interview to the contrary where they both denied everything. That was prior to the 1992 election at a time when the war room was going strong. It continued even after Bill’s election to the highest office.
Here’s some names to look into for those that like to research:
Juanita Broaddrick, Eileen Wellstone, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Regina Hopper Blakely, Kathleen Willey, Sandra Allen James, Kathy Bradshaw, Cristy Zercher, Paula Jones, Carolyn Moffet, Gennifer Flowers, Dolly Kyle Browning, Sally Perdue, Betty Dalton, and Denise Reeder.
Then there are unnamed accusers of various situations:
In 1972 a 22 year female old Yale student, in 1974 a University of Arkansas female student, and other complaints reported anonymously via Arkansas State Troopers.
How real are these complaints?
Do your research. Go to YouTube and look up these names. See their testimony and other interviews they have given. See if you think they had a bias or not. Some got a bit of “fame” for their claims while others were ruined for their complaints. They all got attacked by the Clinton campaigns.
Another list with details from a great Washington Times article from 2004:
(Part of article – link below the quoted text)
He is less forthcoming about, or does not mention, other women who say they were either sexually involved with him, or that they had been sexually harassed or assaulted. These include:
- Dolly Kyle Browning, a real estate lawyer and Clinton high school classmate who said she had an off-and-on-again romance with Mr. Clinton for 30 years.
- Sally Perdue, a former Miss Arkansas who said she had a four-month affair with him in 1983. (Nobama editor note: Although “consensual” the real issue for her came in attacks against her character in 1992 campaign.)
- Connie Hamzy, a self-proclaimed rock-and-roll groupie, who said Mr. Clinton propositioned her in 1984 while she was sunbathing by a Little Rock hotel pool. (Nobama editor note: Consensual if it happened)
- Juanita Broaddrick, a gubernatorial campaign volunteer who said Mr. Clinton raped her during a nursing-home-operators convention in Little Rock in April 1978.
- Bobbie Ann Williams, a one-time Little Rock prostitute who said Mr. Clinton fathered a child by her when he was the governor of Arkansas. (Link to son claim)
- Eileen Wellstone, an English woman who said Mr. Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Mr. Clinton was a student in 1969.
- Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fund-raiser who said Mr. Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a 1991 campaign trip, pinned her against the wall and put his hand under her dress.
- Christy Zercher, an airline flight attendant on Mr. Clinton’s 1992 campaign plane, who said Mr. Clinton exposed himself and grabbed her breasts.
- Lencola Sullivan, a former Miss Arkansas and fourth runner-up in the Miss America pageant.
- Elizabeth Ward, a former Miss Arkansas and Miss America. (Nobama editor note: She said in 1998 “It was completely consensual.”)
- Susie Whitacre, press aide to Mr. Clinton when he was governor.
Several of the women were identified in a lawsuit filed by Larry Nichols, a one-time Arkansas state employee, as having had affairs with Mr. Clinton.
(Link to article – No author is given for article. It is bylined “The Washington Times”)
More reading on the topic:
YouTube Links to View:
The Burqa is in fashion shows all across the 3rd World! Do you think Hillary Clinton should wear a burqa?
— John (@NobamaDotCom) December 29, 2015